Here you will find instructions on how to add different Reports to your Dashboard.
General instructions for adding a Report
- Go to the Dashboard in your Logmore Cloud.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Add report.
- Select the Report type you want to create. Check this article to learn more about different types of Reports.
- Configure filter settings for the report type. Check the report-specific details below.
- Click Next.
- Enter the Report name to match the type of data displayed.
- Click Save report.
Report-specific instructions for adding Reports
Refer to these instructions on specific report types when in doubt. You can find more details on the report types on this page.
Missions with alerts breakdown Report
Mission data table Report
Logger data table Report
Total number of started missions Report
Mission group overview Report
Missions on map Report
Locations of last 100 scanned loggers Report