The Report on Missions with alerts breakdown captures all missions that contain alerts, categorized by the factor you have chosen. Note that you are not able to add this report type if you have not set up Mission templates or Custom fields.
- Go to the Dashboard in your Logmore Cloud.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Add report.
- When choosing the report type, select Missions with alerts breakdown.
- Define the factor you want to categorize the alerts by. From the dropdown menu, select one of the following options:
- the Mission templates these Mission have been created from;
- any custom field you have added.
- Choose options to include in the report (e.g., all the Mission templates or only a few).
- Click Save report and the Report will be generated on your Dashboard.
- Once the Report is ready, you are able to edit its time interval. The default interval is monthly. To change it, click monthly (next to the report's name) and select weekly instead.
As an example, we've used a custom field "Route". You can see that Route 1 has on average triggered more alerts, and there might be a correlation.