Logmore Cloud gives you access to all the measurement history collected by your data loggers. The cloud is available at web.logmore.com.
To access it, log in with your account credentials or test the Cloud using a Demo Account. Logmore Cloud also opens automatically in your mobile browser after scanning a QR data logger.
In this article:
What's in the Cloud?
This is your starting page presenting your with a summary of alerts and missions, as well as a bunch of reports that you can customize based on your needs.
Get an overview of all your ongoing and finished missions and start new ones.
Browse through your loggers fleet.
- Mass scan
This feature allows you to scan QR data loggers with a barcode scanner and further automate the mission creation.
This button brings you to Logmore Shop where you can purchase more loggers and additional features.
Review your current subscription and active loggers.
- What's new
Find out the information about our latest updates.
You can connect to our team through various channels, or you can find an answer to your question and explore further topics in our Knowledge Center.
Here, you can configure:
- your Account (set up default timezone and measurement unit and change the password)
- Teams (create new teams, add new users, and configure permissions)
- Mission templates (create new and edit exiting ones)
- Custom fields (create new and edit exiting ones)
Who can view the information?
- You need to have user rights to access measurement data and other information, such as personal settings. Your access level to the shipment data (read or read&edit) depends on the permissions given to your teams.
- Anybody can scan the QR code to upload the information to the Cloud, but they won't see any information related to the shipment. You can further configure if you want to have this information available or not.