You can add a map to your Dashboard that shows the locations of the last 100 scanned loggers.
- Go to the Dashboard in your Logmore Cloud.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Add report.
- Select Locations of last 100 scanned loggers.
- The Report is added to your Dashboard.
- Clicking on a logger icon on the map will show the logger's ID and the last scan's location and date. Click on the Logger's ID to get to that Logger's page.
- Left-click of the mouse lets you move the map. Use + and - to zoom in and out (just like in standard Google Maps).