You can archive missions if you don’t want them to appear on your data lists and dashboard reports. This feature is relevant for past missions, from which data has already been collected and analyzed.
Note that the data associated with an archived mission will not be deleted and can still be accessed.
Archive a Mission
- Go to the Missions page (Mission button located on the left panel in your Logmore Cloud).
- Click on a Mission you want to archive. It will bring you to the individual Mission's page.
- Click Archive mission. Now this mission will not appear on the mission list and in your Dashboard reports.
- You can click Unarchive mission to make it reappear on the list.
Find archived Missions by applying a filter
- From the Missions page, select Add filters.
- Select data column should be Archived. Choose “is” and “Yes” from drop-down lists.
- Click Apply changes. You will see only archived missions in the table.
- Save this filter set to access archived missions quickly. For that, apply filters, click Save filter set, name this filter set, and save.
- Now you can access this set for Archived missions from Filter sets.