Sometimes editing an existing Mission's settings is necessary while it is ongoing. You might need to adjust the Scan page configurations or the end date of the Mission. You can access the settings of an ongoing Mission in Logmore Cloud.
- Go to the Missions page.
- Click on the Mission that you want to edit.
- Once you have the Mission view open, click Options.
- Choose Edit mission.
- The Mission's settings will open.
Mission settings that can be edited
You can edit most of the settings available during Mission creation, with the notable exception of existing alert rules.
- Mission name
- Mission note
- Loggers used in the Mission
- New alerts rules
- Mission timeline: start & ending times
- Scan Pages
- Custom fields