Almost all modern Android smartphones have a QR code scanner built-in. Usually, the scanning function is a part of the camera app and simply works automatically when you point the camera to a QR code. If your Android device can't read QR codes, we recommend using the free Logmore QR Scanner app(check this article for further instructions).
- Open the camera or the QR code scanning app
- Place the QR code inside the camera view on your screen
- Once the camera has focused on the code, press on the pop-up notification.
- The Logmore Cloud is opened and data is automatically saved.
- If Logmore Cloud asks permission to use your location, press "OK".
- If you get a notification ’Scan location not saved’, you need to enable your location data from phone settings. Check this article for troubleshooting.
- Go back to the camera app to scan more QR data loggers.