Note that modern iPhone users do not need separate QR reader apps. The default camera app has contained the QR reader function since iOS 11 (2017).
- Open the iPhone camera app
- Place a QR code inside the camera view on your screen
- Once the camera has focused on the code, a pop-up link appears on top of your screen. For iOS 15, the yellow rt.ag button will appear next to the QR code.
- Click the link to access Logmore Cloud. The data will be uploaded automatically only after you click the link.
- If Logmore Cloud asks permission to use your location, press "OK".
- If you get a red notification "There was an error saving scan location", you need to enable your location data from phone settings. Check this article for more details.
- Go back to the camera to scan another code.