You’ve scanned the logger, but the Data status on the Mission’s page in the Cloud still shows a “Data incomplete” or “Data complete until... “ warning. What’s the problem?
Examples of the Incomplete data notifications in the Cloud
This might happen if you haven’t scanned the logger for a while, check how to scan history QR codes for troubleshooting.
If the logger itself (not the external probe) was stored in low temperatures (below +2°C), it might have prevented the screen to show the most recent QR code. You need to warm the logger and click the button to update the screen. Check the guide below.
Quick Guide for Frozen Screen Troubleshooting
- Warm the logger in your hands for around a minute.
- Press the multi-use button once to update the QR code. The QR code with the latest measurements will appear on the logger’s screen.
- Scan the QR code as usual. The latest measurements are uploaded to the Cloud.
- Check the data status of the Mission (login to the Cloud, go to Missions, and find the Mission in question). If it shows “Data 100% complete”, then all the measurements are synced with the Cloud.
An example of the Complete data notification from the Cloud
Why is the screen not updating?
The logger’s screen freezes at a temperature below +2°C in order to save the battery. The screen will not refresh, and the new QR code with the latest measurements is not generated.
Is my data lost while the screen is frozen?
The logger continues to take measurements, so the data is not lost. The latest QR code will appear when the logger is in warmer temperatures again and after you press the multi-use button.
- The data is still missing from the Cloud.
If you’ve checked for history QR codes and repeated the Frozen Screen troubleshooting but the data is still not complete, contact email@example.com.