Monitoring a fixed point means monitoring a warehouse, a freezer, or a similar immovable target.
- Define the point(s) that you want to monitor. There can be several monitored points in one space.
- Attach activated QR data loggers to these points. Check more details on activating QR data loggers and attaching them.
- Create a regular schedule for scanning the QR loggers.
Select suitable configurations
- Make sure that the loggers' configurations are suitable for fixed-point monitoring. Measurement interval, shock threshold, and what channels you want to monitor can be changed, check this article on configuring measurement interval.
- It's easier to upload the data to the Cloud if measurements between regular scans can fit in one QR code. If there will be long times between scans (for instance over weekends) and you need high-density data, prepare to scan the history QR codes.
- Make sure the internal memory of 20 000 measurements is enough for all data collected during the shipping. You can estimate the correct QR logger setups and the battery life with the Logmore calculator. Check this article for assistance on using the calculator.
- Create a new Mission for each monitored space. For more details on Mission creation, check this guide.
Name it, set starting time as the time when you placed the QR loggers in, and leave the end time empty. Attach all data loggers that are monitoring the space to this Mission.
- Add alert rules to the Mission (find out about alerts here) and configure Scan pages. Set up email notifications — you will be able to know if the conditions have been unacceptable immediately after the data has been uploaded.
- Scan data loggers regularly. If there are long intervals between scans, you may need to scan some history QR codes too.
- Right after the QR code has been scanned and the data is uploaded, your smartphone (or another device able to scan QR codes) will show a notification whether the conditions are fine or some attention is needed.
- Logmore Cloud sends a notification to selected emails and/or SMS messages, it this feature has been configured.