New features & improvements:
Alert rules reimagined
- Alert feature of Logmore Cloud has been updated to better suit a wider range of different needs. Where alerts used to be triggered by a single measurement, now they can go off based on much more intricate rules.
- Two new alert rule types:
- Cumulative time: tracks the total time the rule is violated during the mission. For example: "Temperature over 25 degrees for more than 8 hours"
- Mission duration: Gives an alert if mission has lasted longer than a set time. Useful in getting notifications about unscanned loggers.
Read more about the new alert rules here.
Bugfixes & refinements:
- Fixed an issue where the numbers on the scans list and on the map markers did not match in some cases
- Fixed an error where map reports on the dashboard didn’t sometimes load
- Fixed an issue where filtering datasets in dashboard reports by “Teams with access” didn’t work
- Fixed an issue where text was overlapping in the loggers section of the Mission page