Once you've purchased a subscription, you will get an email with an activation link to your Logmore account. Now it's time to activate and set it up!
Activate the account
- Click on the activation link in the welcome email from Logmore. It will bring you to Logmore Cloud, where you can set up your password.
- Don't forget to verify your email address by clicking the link in a follow-up email.
- Log in to the Cloud with your details.
Create your first team
- Go to Settings in the top-right menu and select Teams.
- Click +Create a new team and enter the main team’s name.
This step is essential for linking loggers to your account that you'll do next.
In Settings —> Account, you can configure the following parameters:
- your default team
- timezone (it will appear on your reports)
- preferred temperature unit (°C or °F)
Save these settings and re-login for the changes to take effect.