Note: modern iPhone users do not need separate QR reader apps. The default camera app has contained the QR reader function since iOS 11 (2017).
Step- by-step use guide for scanning the tag with an iPhone
- Open the iPhone camera app
- Place a barcode or a QR code inside the camera view on your screen
- Once the camera has focused on the code, a pop-up link appears on top of your screen. This indicates that the scan is ready and the data has been uploaded.
- Click the link to access Logmore Cloud
- If Logmore Cloud asks a permission to use your location, press "OK".
- If you get a notification ’Scan location not saved’, you need to enable your location data from phone settings*
- Go back to the camera to scan another code