You can use the Logmore Scanner to scan either a single QR data logger at a time or multiple in a rapid succession by using the
Once you're in the scanning view, you can activate the flashlight function by pressing the "Volume +" button on your smartphone to make scanning easier in dark places. The Volume + button can typically be found on the right edge of a smartphone.
- Find Logmore Scanner in your phone's Apps page and open the app
- Choose "Scan QR" or "Scan multiple QR"
- Place a barcode or a QR code inside the viewfinder rectangle visible on your screen
- Once the camera has focused on the code, it automatically scans it
- If you get a pop-up with a link, click the link to move to Logmore Cloud