We recommend using the Logmore QR Scanner app when scanning with Android phones:
However, almost all modern Android smartphones have a QR code scanner built in. Usually the scanning functionality is a part of the camera app and simply works automatically when you point the camera to a QR code.
Step-by-step guide for scanning with Android
- Open the Logmore QR code scanner app
- Click "SCAN QR"
- Place the QR code inside the camera view on your screen
- Once the camera has focused on the code the Logmore Cloud is automatically opened and data is saved.
- If Logmore Cloud asks a permission to use your location, press "OK".
- If you get a notification ’Scan location not saved’, you need to enable your location data from phone settings*
- Go back to the Logmore App to scan more QR code