Logmore QR data loggers are designed to suit different monitoring needs. Therefore, Guardians come in different models.
- Specifications for all models
- Logmore Guardian Temperature
- Logmore Guardian Temperature & Humidity
- Logmore Guardian Temperature, Humidity, Shock
- Logmore Guardian External temperature -100 to +110
Specifications for all models
All Logmore QR data loggers have the following technical specifications. Distinct specifications of individual models are detailed below.
Water proof qualities:
- Water proof up to 30 min immersion over 1m (IP 67 protected)
- Models with external prove are IP65 protected between 0.1 °C to 20 °C
Size and weight:
- 47.9 mm × 45.4 mm × 6.1 mm
- 16g, 18g, or 23g based on model
- External probe length: 100cm
- Logmore Guardians are factory calibrated
- Calibration certification accessible on Logmore Cloud for each logger
- NIST traceable
- GDP & 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- IATA DGR Compliant
- See also Compliance
- Logging: -40°C … +60°C
- Logging with external probe: -50 °C ... +150 °C or -100 °C ... +118 °C
- Screen update: 2°C … +48°C
- up to 20 000 measurements in total
- ~2000 per QR code depending on settings
- CR2320 Lithium coin cell battery
- 4 years on a 15-minute measurement interval (additional operations may shorten the battery life)
- Battery statement for airfreight
- See for more information.Logger Battery
Logmore Guardian Temperature
This Guardian is an ideal solution for long-term temperature monitoring.
Logmore Guardian Temperature & Humidity
Logmore Guardian designed for long-term temperature and humidity monitoring.
Logmore Guardian Temperature, Humidity, Shock
This Logmore Guardian is fully loaded with all sensors, making it suitable for a wide variety of uses. Sensor use can be tailored to match specific needs.
This Logmore Guardian uses an acceleration sensor for shock detection. Here are the designated axes for shock directions:
Shock recognition thresholds
It is possible to set a shock recognition threshold for each axis (X, Y, Z). The possible threshold can be adjusted by 0.125g steps between 2g and 16g. The model uses an acceleration sensor for shock detection. (Range 2 ... 16g in 0.125g steps)
After an impact surpasxsing the set threshold is detected, the QR tag's acceleration sensor activates for a 5 second period. During this activation period the sensor measures impacts. The highest recognized value is then saved.
The value will be saved either as only the total highest G-force or the exact values from each three axis during the activation period, depending on the tag settings. All of the saved measurements include a timestamp.
Note: if the hit is not direct on the monitored axis, it must be greater than the threshold more angle there is.
Logmore Guardian External temperature -100 to +110
This Guardian comes with an additional temperature sensor attached to a cable, being able to operate in extreme cold conditions.