Logmore Guardians are suitable for various condition monitoring needs. For high-volume orders, Logmore provides the QR data loggers already configured to your specific needs.
For individual logger configuration, you can use the Logmore Flasher found on the Cloud.
Configuring new settings to the QR data logger will erase its internal memory! To make sure no measurement gets lost, scan the logger before you change the settings.
How to configure loggers and change settings
- Log in to your Logmore Cloud account on your phone or PC.
- Go to Loggers page and select the logger you want to configure. Don't forget to scan the logger before changing its settings.
- In Logger Information, click 📝Edit measurement interval.
- Select the new settings (for example, reconfigure logging interval and shock threshold). Click Continue.
- Light config ready page will open. New configurations are saved to the database and granted a sequence number (in a growing order with each new configuration). Now you need to use the Logmore Flasher.
- Hold the data logger's multi-use button in the top-right corner for 5 seconds until you see the text "Downloading new config..." on the logger's screen. Check for details.Multi-use button functionality
- Place the logger screen down on the rectangle on your smartphone (or computer) screen. During the configuration, Logmore Flasher blinks black and white "morse code" to the device. This flashing programs the new configuration into the QR data logger device.
- Wait for the Flasher to confirm successful configuration. Click OK.
The Logmore Flasher blinks black and white rapidly. If you're sensitive to blinking lights, it's recommended not to look at the screen while the device is flashing.
Things to note:
- The measurement interval is set in minutes
- Available channels differ based on the model of your data logger. See for details.Logmore Guardians Models
- Shocks are measured based on a threshold, not the interval. If you enable the shocks channel and set the shock threshold at 10g, the logger will save every shock it detects that goes over that value
- Battery saving mode saves the logger's battery by updating its screen (and the QR code on it) less frequently. For example, if you set the measurement interval at 30 minutes and the battery saving mode at 2X, the QR code will only be refreshed every 60 minutes, even though new measurements are gathered every 30 minutes.
Regarding the battery saving mode: If this setting is turned on, please note that — at any given time — it is very likely that the logger has more measurements in its memory than it shows in the QR code. To make sure all the latest measurements get uploaded to Logmore Cloud, please refresh the logger's screen manually by pressing the multi-use button before scanning it. To access older measurements, check
You might also find these pages useful: