Sometimes editing an existing Mission's settings is necessary while it is ongoing.
You can access the Mission settings by opening the Mission in Logmore Cloud.
Once you have the Mission view open, click "Edit mission" in the top-left corner of the view.
Ongoing Mission settings
You can edit most of the settings available during Mission creation, with the notable exception of existing alert rules.
The settings you can adjust are:
- Mission name
- Mission note
- Loggers used in the Mission
- Adding new alerts, see Add new alert rule
- Mission start & ending times
- Customizing Scan Pages, see Configure Scan Pages
- Adding custom fields you have created, see What are Custom fields in Missions?
You can also mark the Mission as a template to able to import alert settings from the Mission.